13 October 2008

xpost, yesterday

So....I just talked to Gloria for 40 minutes. (For those of you not in the know, she's the one who popped me out of her vajayjay 29 and a half years ago. Birthmom, mother of origin, etc. Not to be confused with Mum, the one who raised me for the following 29)

I'm not sure why I answered the phone, actually...I was thinking it was a bill collector, but the area code seemed vaguely familiar.

So. So I'm a bit manic now. She wants to tell her sons about me. Which is pretty cool. I met them once, when I met her, about 5 years ago, but they didn't actually know who I was.

She just called back. She called her sons and told them about me.

Ok. So. How weird is it that....her ex husband moved to North Huntingdon. And her children...go to Norwin???????

What a small freaking world???????

I'm still trying to find my jaw. It's on the floor around here somewhere.

Seriously tho. Gloria, when I found her, was living about 20 minutes away from where my sister lived. In *north carolina.* Of all the places that either of them could've been living, it ended up that i drove thru her town every time I visited my sis. And now, her kids are living in the same small podunk town I grew up in??????

This is too weird.

Not bad weird.

Just weird.

No comments: